“But what we can do, as flawed as we are, is still see good in other people, and do our best to help them find their own grace. That’s what I strive to do, that’s what I pray to do every day.”
44th President Barack Obama
My name is Alexas Durr, a third year Human Development and Family Science major and Sports Management minor at the University of Georgia.
Things about me:
- Gospel and R&B, with a sprinkle of Trap Music, are the soundtrack of my life.
- I’m a faithful member of BeyHive.
- I’m a beauty and sports fanatic.
- Atlanta is the best city in the United States.
- My favorite place to be is in a sporting arena or new hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
I believe I am still a work in progress and every day is a new opportunity to grow.
Here’s a copy of my resume for viewing: